What is solar energy? An energy which can be found easily without doing any challenging work in the environment. and is produced by Sun is called S-Energy. Solar Energy is the root of many energies which are found on Earth.
What is solar energy? An energy which is found easily without doing any challenging work in the environment, and it is produced by Sun is called Solar Energy and it is the root of many energies which are found on Earth. Simply, it is defined as “the energy which is emitted by Sun and absorbed by the livings for various purposes is called Sol-Energy.”
The three key features of Solar Energy are:-
- It is sustainable.
- Renewable Energy
- It helps to reduced carbon footprints and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
How does it work?
When the sunrays penetrate the cells, it loosens the electrons from their atoms. As the electrons start flowing through the cell they start generating electricity.
The Sol-energy is the most powerful energy on Earth and used to fulfill all the desired things needed globally. It is also helpful for Sol-heating, photovoltaics, Sol-thermal energy, S-architecture, molten salt power plants and artificial photosynthesis.
In its 2000 World Energy Assessment the United Nation Development Programme found that the annual potential of solar energy is 1,575–49,837 exajoules (EJ).
which is several times larger than the World Energy Consumption i.e. 559.8 EJ in 2012.
It was said by International Energy Agency in the year 2011 that “the development of affordable, inexhaustible and clean solar energy technologies will be having long-term benefits.”
It will be helpful for reducing pollution, lower the global warming, will keep the fossil fuel prices low.
The solar radiation absorbed by Earth’s surface, oceans is about 71% of the globe and atmosphere. Approximately, the total energy absorbed by Earth’s atmosphere, oceans, and land masses is 3,850.000 exajoules(EJ) per year.
- It’s a renewable energy.
- Once when sol-energy is installed sol-energy can be produced free of charge.
- Sol-energy will last forever as compared to any other natural energy.
- It’s no pollution.
- Solar cells make no noise pollution.
- Maintenance charges are also very low.
- As there are no moving parts of sol-cells so very fewer chances of damages.
- In long-term plan, there is a huge profit in this investment plan as the amount of solar energy annually and it will definitely very high and it is estimated that average domestic 50% comes from sol-panels.
- Solar panels are expensive to install and take time for saving energy bills to match initials investments.
- Electricity production depends on the countries Sun exposure, usually depends on the climate.
- Solar power is used for battery charging so that the solar-powered devices can be used at night, but often batteries are too heavy and space occupying and frequent replacement should be done in the proper timings. Best Solar Company in the world